Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Did the right man win?


In my honest opinion, I am neutral when it comes to who is President. I, nor any of my household do not involve ourselves in politics, because our belief is that no man can solve all of mankind's problems. So whether Mitt were to have gotten elected, either way the whole country still would not have been satisfied with the election. Some people may question why I did not take a stand as part of a civic duty. However, I would have chosen not to vote (if I were old enough) because I have the right not to vote. Not voting is not wrong if it is something that you believe in (just like everyone is entitled to their religion) especially if you do not believe in any of the candidates anyway. My trust is not in human government but Gods government. And just like no one can deter a person for voting for a President, others cannot deter me from believing in what I believe as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment